Internship in Tax and Legal Services
PWC is looking for internship in Tax and Legal Services.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
Schedule: Flexible schedule
(about 30 hours per week)
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
PwC’s Tax practice is one of the most challenging and intellectually rigorous fields, working with some of the world’s largest organizations on various tax aspects.
We provide solutions on a wide range of taxation and legal issues, including:
Russian Corporate Tax Planning
Personal income tax optimization and reporting
Value Added Tax Consulting
Tax Services for Financial Institutions
Global Compliance services
International Tax Structuring
Transfer Pricing Consulting
M&A Tax Consulting
Join us as an Intern and be part of one of the world’s leading professional services firms!
- Participation in tax consulting projects (audit, specialized tax and customs audit, due diligence), or legal consulting projects
- Tax planning drawing up and check of the tax reporting
- Gathering and the analysis of the information on activity of the company
- Preparation of the information for experts from other departments
- Graduating 2015, day-time form education
- Background: Finance, Economics, Taxation, Accounting, Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of Taxation
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proven team player with good communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge English language: both verbal and written
- Achievement orientation
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work about 30 hours per weeks
You should know that the first stage of the employment process is submitting the application form and taking 2 online tests: Numerical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning. These tests are an important part of your application and will help us to get a better understanding of your skills and competencies. You should ensure that you have about 60 minutes available to complete both tests and ensure, as much as possible, that you will not be interrupted or disturbed (you may need some rough paper and a calculator to hand to answer the questions). You will be given the opportunity to read instructions and take a practice test before taking the real test. Please make sure that you answer all application questions and submit your tests because only complete applications will be considered further.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered, so please make sure that you answer all application questions and submit your tests.