Intern in Learning and Development department
L&D Coordinators Group provides administrative support including scheduling training events, administration and full logistics support. L&D Intern ensures consistency of data in electronic training systems (LMA, MtM) in accordance with the Firm standards, ensures training events are organized and conducted according to administrative standards established in the Firm and marked in L&D Policy.
Main responsibilities of the L&D Intern are to provide administrative support for the Assurance training — Assurance 1, Assurance Academy, Leading Teams, Milestone programmes:
- Provide training events logistics (book rooms/hotels, stationary, equipment, print and prepare course materials)
- Communicate with learners, tutors and L&D Managers regarding courses
- LMA system management: create scheduled events, enter learners' status, close events, monitor enrollments and cancellations, monitor consistency of data
- MtM system management: send electronic feedback forms to course participants and monitor response rate. Monitor mandatory pre-course and post-course e-learning completion
- Download reports from LMA and MtM upon request
- Provide travel support for external tutors/participants (book accommodation, taxi, process Russian visas)
Successful candidate's profile
- 4-5 year student
- Ability to work full time from August till the end of October (3 months contract)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent in MS Office 2007 (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent at multi-tasking and planning
In case of your interest, please send your CVs marked «eGraduate.ru Intern in Learning & Development department» in Subject line on email@example.com.