Audit Consultant St. Petersburg
PwС is offering an excellent opportunity in Assurance department (Consumer & Industrial Products & Services (CIPS)) — Audit Consultant position.
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
As a world's leading audit and assurance services provider we are looking for career minded graduates who are ready to develop their professional skills in a diverse range of projects and to face challenging opportunities.
In Assurance department you will conduct audits on client accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, to help them accurately express the financial and non-financial position of their businesses. You’ll work with clients and get a deep understanding of a business, and how it operates from a commercial perspective.
- Participation in the audit processes
- Preparation of the statistical and analytical reports in MS Excel tables
- Preparation of the information for the colleagues from other departments who are taking part in the audit process
- Gathering all the information about the clients Business trips around Russia
- Graduate 2013-2015
- Profound knowledge of Russian Accounting
- Extensive computer skills MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Proven team player with good communication skills
In exchange for your knowledge, PwC offers:
- Professional excellence
- Unique personal development opportunities
- Clear career perspectives
- Competitive compensation and sustainable employee benefits
- Unique working environment
PricewaterhouseCoopers приглашает тебя принять участие в уникальном мероприятии. За 360 минут ты сможешь пройти все этапы отбора в компанию и получить предложение работе в отдел аудита PwC.
Now the first stage of the application process is submitting the application form and taking 2 online tests: Numerical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning. These tests are an important part of your application and will help us to get a better understanding of your skills and competencies.
You should ensure that you have about 60 minutes available to complete both tests and ensure, as much as possible, that you will not be interrupted or disturbed (you may need some rough paper and a calculator to hand to answer the questions). You will be given the opportunity to read instructions and take a practice test before taking the real test.
Please make sure that you answer all application questions and submit your tests because only complete applications will be considered further.