Summer Internship in TAX department
Are you graduating in 2013 and looking for great career opportunities at a professional firm like PricewaterhouseCoopers? For career minded graduates, it is clear to see what makes us so unique. Because of our structure we can offer access to the latest technology, the best training facilities and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for all outstanding students to start their career in Tax Services practice. We provide solutions on a wide range of taxation and legal issues, including:
- Russian Corporate Tax Planning
- Personal income tax optimization and reporting
- Value Added Tax Consulting
- Tax Services for Financial Institutions
- Global Compliance services
- International Tax Structuring
- Transfer Pricing Consulting
- M&A Tax Consulting
Join us as an Intern and be part of one of the world’s leading professional services firms!
- Participation in tax consulting projects (audit, specialized tax and customs audit, due diligence), or legal consulting projects
- Tax planning drawing up and check of the tax reporting
- Gathering and the analysis of the information on activity of the company
- Preparation of the information for experts from other departments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduating 2013, day-time form education
- Background: Finance, Economics, Taxation, Accounting, Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of Taxation
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proven team player with good communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge English language: both verbal and written
- Achievement orientation
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work full-time
Timeframes and further details
You must know that effective the first stage of the application process is submitting the application form and taking 2 online tests: Numerical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning.
These tests are an important part of your application and will help us to get a better understanding of your skills and competencies. You should ensure that you have about 60 minutes available to complete both tests and ensure, as much as possible, that you will not be interrupted or disturbed (you may need some rough paper and a calculator to hand to answer the questions). You will be given the opportunity to read instructions and take a practice test before taking the real test.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered, so please make sure that you answer all application questions and submit your tests.